Our award-winning full day summer camps offer a full immersion experience for junior golfers looking to improve their game. These popular multi-day camps help youngsters learn how to enjoy the game golf and to develop skills in an engaging environment.
Participants learn all about the many layers of the sport of golf by playing and practicing the sport. This is an age where possibility is limitless, and so the focus of these camps is to create an environment where players can explore the game on their own terms – to have fun golfing while learning.
- The focus is on developing golf skills and improving physical literacy through structured and captivating training environments and exercises.
- Award winning program developed by GPC junior coaching specialists.
- Lead by certified PGA of Canada Community Golf Coaches.
- Nutritious lunch and two snacks are provided each day.
- Time spent on the golf course each day of the camp.
- Suitable for players aged 6-13 years.
“I appreciate the fact that Jon and Jeff address the complete athlete and not just the tactical and technical aspects of the game. For example they also address the physical and mental aspects, including nutrition & diet, general fitness, sleep, post-secondary opportunities and planning to name a few. I, myself have not competed at this level and therefore take great comfort knowing my son is in the best hands as he moves forward with his golfing aspirations.”
Junior practices are 60 minutes sessions and are geared toward exposing players to fundamental golf and movement skills in a fun, dynamic, and structured environment. Players will work through a number of different coaching stations in a “circuit style” environment which keep them engaged and active throughout the whole session.
Through engaging practices led by GPC PGA of Canada Community Coaches and a group of older junior players, we will help players embark on a journey to build sound fundamentals and become the outright owners of their golf swing.
- Offered on successive weeks in the Spring & Fall seasons at several different facilities throughout GTA.
- The kids have lots of fun and they learn about the fundamentals of the game with emphasis on full swing and short game skills.
- Suitable for played aged 4 – 13 and no previous experience with the game is necessary.
“Jeff and Jon deliver an exceptional golf program that develops the technical, tactical, mental and emotional skills that are integral to the game of golf while emphasizing the importance of diet and fitness. It has become evident through our association with GPC that this organization is highly committed to the development and improvement of both the golfer as well as the person. “
Junior Leagues create a unique environment for young players where they can play the game in a friendly, slightly competitive, atmosphere under the guidance of experienced coaches.
This program mirrors other sports by delivering the fundamentals of the game by actually playing the game. Players are introduced to the game in a way which promotes curiosity and enjoyment while introducing them to the process of developing golf skills.
- Unique opportunity combining skill development on practice facilities with on-course play in a structured competitive environment.
- Players are supervised by trained GPC coaches and mentor players who are directly involved with guiding them on course (and in practice) with the essence of the sport of golf.
- There are fun team formats for players of every skill level.
- Food and beverage following each game.
- Suitable for played aged 7 – 13 and no previous experience with the game is necessary