Summer Golf Camps
Hosted at Coppinwood Golf Club and Brampton Golf Club
The Junior “Summer Golf Camps” offer participating athletes a week long option to grow their love for the game. These week-long camps offer young players the opportunity to come to a great golf club and train their skills while learning about the many layers of the game through the guidance of expert junior coaches. With full days of training and playing, mixed with the supreme facility offered by Coppinwood or Brampton, these camps are extremely popular and effective. Led by the “Golf Performance Coaches” and borrowing from a strong group of assistant coaches, these summer camps offer the ideal environment for young players to enhance their love of the game in a full immersion type experience.
- The Summer Golf Camps are ideal for young players between the ages of 7 and 13.
- Golf Camp days run from 9:00am until 4:00pm.
- Homogenous groups will be made within the overall group – players will be placed in an appropriate groups with peers of similar ability or interest.
- Equipment is available to borrow, however you should consider equipping your child with a good junior set of clubs – consider “US Kids” as a very strong brand.
- Participating athletes can expect structured and deliberate activities for each day of the camp.
- We are proud to offer a safe environment and our goal is to have fun.